|Forthcoming Course Schedule|
|Fri 3rd March 2017||IOSH Managing Safely||Health & Safety||Please call for details|
|Mon 6th March 2017||IOSH Managing Safely||Health & Safety||Call for details (Neath)|
Welcome to trainingwales
trainingwales specialise in providing Health & Safety, Management, IT, and Assessment training and qualifications to individuals and organisations throughout Wales and beyond.
We can offer the following courses:
- IOSH Managing Safely
- IOSH Working Safely
- IOSH Leading Safely
- ILM Awards in Leadership & Managment Levels 3,4 & 5
- City & Guilds (TAQA) Assessor & Verfier Awards Levels 3/4
- CSkills Health & Safety Awareness
- Site Supervisorís Safety Training Scheme (SSSTS)
- Site Management Safety Training Scheme (SMSTS).
- RSPH L2 Food Safety in Catering
- RSPH L2 Food Safety in Manufactering.
- ILM Endorsed First Time Manager
- ILM Endorsed Foundation Management Programme
- ILM Leadership Development Programme
- CIEH L2 Award in Risk Assessment
- CIEH L3 Award Risk Assessment Principles & Practices
- CIEH Award in Conflict Resolution & Personal Safety
- NEBOSH National Education Board in Occupational Safety & Health
We are a Centre of Excellence for Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM), providing a range of nationally recognised management courses as well as a variety of bespoke courses and programmes specially designed to meet each organisation's specific requirements.
In-house training is also available on request, where we can bring our quality courses directly to you. We are not bound by geographical constraints. In addition, we can provide bespoke courses to help your organisation develop skills that are fully focused on your individual needs and aspiration
We can offer in-house training at your premises or at a local training venue. Prices are negotiable.
These courses are not usually (scheduled/open access) course's but are courses we can offer are on-demand.
Selected Bespoke Courses:-
- Emergency First Aid at Work
- Manual Handling
- Effective Team Briefing
- Time Managment
- Management Coaching
- Puwer/Loler Course
- Stress Management
- Personal Coaching
- Delegation Techniques
- Introduction to Management
- Coaching in a Workplace
- First Aid at Work
- Health & Safety Induction Training
- Developing High Preformance Teams
- Managing our Emotions/Emotional Intelligence
To discuss our competitive prices, please contact our training advisors for more details.
All courses at trainingwales are inclusive of VAT.
☎️ 0800 013 2544
ILM Endorsed Foundation Management Programme
Here is some of the feedback from our recent ILM Endorsed Foundation Management Programme delivered by Alan Harper at the Training Wales, Twyn Yr Hydd House, Margam.
IOSH Managing Safely
Our recent IOSH Managing Safely course was well received by the delegates attending. Here is some of the feedback for the course,and the tutor for the sessions, Martin Hole:
Freephone:0800 013 2544
Fax: 0800 013 2545
SUBSCRIBE AND FOLLOW
Subscribe to our new training courses newsletter and be the first to know all the latest news!
Insert your email address below...
Instant access to online training. As an approved eCourses Reseller we can provide the full portfolio of over 300 online courses